September 30, 2007
- This policy covers how Wishfi treats personal information that Wishfi collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Wishfi products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Wishfi does not own or control, or to people that Wishfi does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Wishfi collects personal information when you register with Wishfi, when you use Wishfi products or services, when you visit Wishfi pages or the pages of certain Wishfi partners, and when you use Internet access through certain Wishfi partners. Wishfi may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Wishfi and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- When you use Wishfi to establish products or services we ask for information about your service such as location and business type. Wishfi collects information about your transactions with your third party users.
- When you use products or services that Wishfi, Wishfi users or Wishfi partners offer, Wishfi has collected information such as location of access point, business type of location before you can use the products or services.
- Wishfi collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we or our partners offer.
- Wishfi automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- Wishfi uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 18 attempts to register with Wishfi or use our services, we ask the child to obtain parental permission from a parent or guardian.
- Wishfi does not ask a child under age 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Wishfi does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Wishfi under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Wishfi displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria-for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Wishfi does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Wishfi provide advertisers only aggregated non-personal information such as number of times one of their ads was posted and clicked.
- Wishfi advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Wishfi may set and access Wishfi cookies on your computer.
- Wishfi lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Wishfi cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Wishfi Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Wishfi service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Wishfi Newsletter, that are considered part of your Wishfi account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Wishfi account at any time. Please visit Wishfi web site and use the Contact us page to notify us.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Wishfi may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Wishfi account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed or you have questions or suggestions, please contact us via http://wishfi.com/contactus.php